Service Models - Overview
NECS adopts a flexible approach for service models. Various models followed by NECS are listed below.
Time and material
This model is helpful if nature of assignment is unpredictable, and difficult to estimate time duration. This model,
- Suitable for maintenance / support / verification works.
- Specific expenses are charged on actual with client approval.
- Customer is charged on time spent basis.
This model is helpful if nature of assignment is predictable, and one can estimate time duration. This model,
- Clients prefer for development works.
- Cost depends upon time estimation and SoW.
- Additional cost on top of agreed cost for new related requirements/developments.
This model is followed for volatile assignments. This model,
- Clients prefer for customer support, live network maintenance and reporting.
- Incremental work and payout.
- Additional work at agreed additional cost.